Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It is getting hard to find good springs!

I still have two box springs to take the springs out of, and these springs will sell okay since they have the 1 1/2" top, but they will not sell as good as the other box springs do since they are the type with a V in the bottom.

My sister took me to look at two box springs on different sides of town last night that she had spotted while driving the city bus, but both of them had the square type springs in them which is no good.

I am working on some new nodder patterns for my springs that I think will be really cute, but I don't have a lot of time to play around with them since I am trying to get ready for an upcoming craft show at Dollywood in October.

These are the nodder patterns that I have ready so far:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.


My Springs on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment